I took my DSLR with me to work to finally try it out an I absolutely love the results!! None of these images were edited. They were all taken on manual setting with the aperture set to 1.8, ISO set to 100 and the shutter speed was set on various speeds. These pictures were taken with the 50mm f/1.8 lens, which is a fantastic lens to own! It gives amazing bokeh (the amount of blurriness you get in the background or foreground) and the images are really clear and sharp (well, except for #6... I forgot that it was on manual focus.) I am definitely one happy camper with my purchase. My cammy and I are going to be the best of friends!
1. Got close and personal with a tree.
2. Swings on school grounds. Weee.
3. The library at school.
4. 2nd grader JHS classroom.
5. The area where the students brush their teeth (after lunch), wash milk cartons, etc. The faucet can also be a drinking fountain by turning the nose right-side up.
6. In the computer room.
7. At the entrance of the school, students change into their indoor shoes. Visa verse when leaving school (they'll change to their outdoor shoes/sneakers.)
8. Flowerpots at the entrance.
9. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!