HELLO & WELCOME ♥

Sunday, November 20, 2011

winter holiday planning


Yuppers! I plan on spending a cold winter in Amsterdam (as well as Brussels and Ghent in Belgium). I really am looking forward to this trip since it will be my first "real" time in Europe. I set off for Europe the day after Christmas and I'll be back in Japan in early January. Can't wait to experience how awesome New Year's Eve will be in Amsterdam!

I'm in the middle of planning out an itinerary and I've already booked my b&b/hostel stays back in late September. I should probably purchase tickets to various museums, etc that I plan to visit; gotta love online reservations. I'm still trying to decide if I'll use my ATM there or just bring money with me to exchange. I've read that using an ATM has a better exchange rate compared to exchanging at the airport/bank/etc. The dollar is pretty lousy to the euro, but the yen is about equal...

So in a little more than a month, I will be in Amsterdam! I swear, I'm going to end up spending huge amounts of time in the various cafes there. ♥ 

1 comment: