HELLO & WELCOME ♥

Saturday, April 7, 2012

all settled in...

Well, it's been a little more than a week since I moved up from Miyazaki prefecture. My new apartment is much, much smaller than my previous "house" in the Miyazaki countryside. The exchange isn't too bad because I live within walking distance of everything: convenience stores, department stores, a park, a train station, etc. So, I can't really complain.


I currently work at four elementary schools. I'm little disappointed because I really wanted to work at junior high schools. Working with younger kids requires too much energy... energy that I don't have, but the kids are cute. My first day was this past Friday. Looking forward to visiting the other schools next week!




Spring is finally here! The sakura trees are out in full force in my new city!

No comments:

Post a Comment