HELLO & WELCOME ♥

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hanging with the boys... and a dog, too.

Last Friday, one of my recently graduated JHS students called me up (he received my number from his mother's mutual friend) asking me if I wanted to join him and his friends for yakiniku (korean style BBQ). I said yes since I absolutely loved talking to this kid (he's one of the few students who makes the effort to speak to me in only English.) 

So I showed up only to see a bunch of my other graduated boys. Luckily, I knew these other kids really well. They're are bunch of jokers. I'll definitely miss them.

 Tomoki, on the far right, is the kid that called me over.

 The family dog. He's sooooo cute, but a hyper little thing.

 Isn't he adorable? I asked him to pose with the cabbage still on his face.

During this shoot, they kept playing with my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment