HELLO & WELCOME ♥

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tokyo Part 2: Strolling through Odaiba (early evening)

Continuing from where I left off at my walk through Odaiba during the daytime, here's a post about the evening. I had intended on staying in the area just so that I could see the Rainbow Bridge light up in rainbow colors, which it does at 8PM, but I gave in. It was just way too cold to stay outside any longer.  It was around 6:30PM when I threw in the towel. I don't really regret it though since I did catch the lovely sunset.





Looks like some girl named "Megumi" decided to make a mark for herself on the railing. Dated more than ten years ago. 





The orangey-lit, cone-shaped thing behind the bridge is the Tokyo Tower, which was modeled after and is actually taller than the Eiffel Tower in Paris. I visited this tower almost three years ago on my first trip to Tokyo. I've never been *in* the tower though, which gives me a reason to re-visit it again.


TOKYO DOME!! This photo was taken on Christmas night right after the B'z concert I attended, which was absolutely fantabulastic by the way (yes, I like to make up my own words.) It's always nice to be part of the 55,000 people screaming their heads off!!


 The morning right after Christmas, I boarded my KLM flight to Amsterdam. The flight was incredibly comfortable, absolutely NO TURBULENCE,  (I was actually able to sleep, well, for only about two hours) and the food was actually really good. More details, and pictures of course, in a future entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment