HELLO & WELCOME ♥

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer Vacation!!!!!!!

YAY!! Summer break is finally here!! I will be on break away from work until late August. Until then, I will be living it up in southern Japan and Osaka!! I'm heading out to Osaka next Tuesday and I'll be there for about a week. Mainly going there to see these lovely gentlemen...





It has been awhile since I last visited Osaka, which is the second largest city in Japan after Tokyo. To be honest, I don't really like Osaka that much. It is a very ugly city, but the people are much friendlier than Tokyo inhabitants... in my opinion at least. I will be with friends touring the city. I've never been to the aquarium, which is considered to be one of the best in the world, so I can't wait to check it out!

Anyway, I am so looking forward to these concerts!!! I'm just hoping that it won't rain. Please, PLEASE don't rain!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment